Friday, December 12, 2008

Trial Runs

In preparation for going back to work next week, I've been trying to get out of the house each day and have slowly built up some endurance...I think :-). Yesterday Dave and I ran errands and had lunch so I was out and about for a little over four hours. Tonight is his Christmas party (dinner at Ninfa's) so I'm going to use that as a bit of a trial run as well.

The Nasonex I received at my last appointment has worked wonders with my nausea as it dries up all of the drainage and does so immediately. The reduction has been like a Christmas miracle! I learned the hard way that I still can't bend over or really let my nose be anything but level so that's been kind of challenging. Being able to breathe and sleep through the night, though, is definitely worth it!

No comments: